10/1/09

Homemade Cupcake Tower

I wanted to make a cupcake tower for "Little B's" 1st Birthday party, using things I already had in the house It took forever and was really hard to do, but I did it and it turned out really cute!
 THE PROCESS:
I cut out circles from a big Huggies diaper box, and the dividers are small and large baby food jars and a pill bottle.
I put covered the circles in card stock and made pretty bands using a Martha Stewart paper punch.
Then, I sprayed the jars white and glued it all together.
To hide the seams I put fancy ribbon on the edges. I attached the ribbon with sewing pins so that I can change the style of the tower for other parties.  The paper airplanes were handmade and glued on and I used a whole punch for the colorful confetti circles!

No comments:

Post a Comment